How to pay your fees
Payment options for University of Auckland's Foundation Studies Certificate
You can pay by telegraphic transfer/bank transfer or credit/debit card from your home country using Flywire, when you log into Student Services Online. Additional payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
How to pay instructions:
- Sign into Student Services Online (use your username and password to log in)
- Click on the ‘Fees and Payments’ icon.
- The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear.
- Click 'Pay by Flywire -International' tab.
- Enter the $ amount on your Fees Estimate in the Payment Amount (NZ Dollars) field.
- You may need to 'Unblock your Pop-ups' in order to 'Continue to Flywire' so that Flywire site can open in a new window.
- Click the 'Continue with payment' icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
You can visit Flywire fees payment method for international students for more information.
How to generate your receipt of payment:
Once the University receives your fees payment, you can view and print your receipt via Student Services Online (please allow up to 3 days following payment). For instructions visit: www.studentservices.auckland.ac.nz/receipt
How to generate your fees statement:
After you have enrolled into courses, click Account Summary tab to access your fees statement/invoice. The itemised fees amount may differ from this Fees Estimate; see the Offer Terms and Conditions below.
For instructions visit: www.studentservices.auckland.ac.nz/statement-invoice
If you need help, AskAuckland has answers to frequently asked questions about fees and money matters (or call +64 9 923 4422)
Payment options for the Pre-Foundation Programme and English Language Preparation course
If you are applying for the Pre-Foundation Programme or the English Language Preparation course, you will need to use a separate payment platform called PayOnline.
Please make your payment via our secure platform (PayOnline), where you can pay using your preferred method: bank transfer; credit or debit card or third party payments, in a range of currencies.
Key features of PayOnline:
- Easy - only 5 clicks to payment
- Convenient - pay online, anytime, anywhere, using any device
- Secure - processing by our trusted partner GlobalCollect
If you are unable to pay by bank transfer; credit or debit card or third party payment on the PayOnline platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note payment must be made 14 days before arrival.
"The reason I chose to study at the University of Auckland was because of its high ranking, excellent facilities and good reputation. The University has really helped me develop my studying skills and the courses here provide me with the expertise needed for my future career."
Marcus from Malaysia
Studied the Auckland Foundation Year (now replaced by the Foundation Studies Certificate)